Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale Imacon Iexpress 132C  (Read 2955 times)

Shashinka

For Sale Imacon Iexpress 132C
« on: January 19, 2008, 05:14:03 pm »

Imacon Iexpress 132c 22MP 1 shot digital back with Image Bank and many accessories. I used this system in the field and studio, it's easy to use, a precision instrument and turns out images with terrific quality.

Please note that you can upgrade in the future. Imacon has a very generous upgrade policy.

This system has the adapter plate for V series Hasselblad installed, I will include a H series plate and a Kapture Group special release cable for V (500) series Hasselblads.

Included: IExpress 132c, Image bank. 15m and 1m image bank to digital back cable, firewire cable.  Sony LiIon batteries and charger, software (FlexColor) on CD, plastic prism mask (2%crop mask), Torx screw driver for mounting adapter, image bank carrying case, system carrying case, padded digital back carry case (fits inside systems case). Factory sync cables for 503, 500 bodies included (not needed for H) series.

The back has had it's firmware updated at Imacon in Denmark 10/06, all operating parameters were tested, verified and alignment checked.  This digital back has been well cared for and is very low mileage.

Currently shows 972 actuations.  As of 1/20/08

If your interested, just drop me a line.  

James Chen
Santa Barbara

indivar

• http://www.indivarsivanathan.com
For Sale Imacon Iexpress 132C
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 03:59:17 pm »

Hello Mr. Chen,

What is your asking price?
Reason for selling?

Thank you,
Indivar

Imacon Iexpress 132c 22MP 1 shot digital back with Image Bank and many accessories. I used this system in the field and studio, it's easy to use, a precision instrument and turns out images with terrific quality.

Please note that you can upgrade in the future. Imacon has a very generous upgrade policy.

This system has the adapter plate for V series Hasselblad installed, I will include a H series plate and a Kapture Group special release cable for V (500) series Hasselblads.

Included: IExpress 132c, Image bank. 15m and 1m image bank to digital back cable, firewire cable.  Sony LiIon batteries and charger, software (FlexColor) on CD, plastic prism mask (2%crop mask), Torx screw driver for mounting adapter, image bank carrying case, system carrying case, padded digital back carry case (fits inside systems case). Factory sync cables for 503, 500 bodies included (not needed for H) series.

The back has had it's firmware updated at Imacon in Denmark 10/06, all operating parameters were tested, verified and alignment checked.  This digital back has been well cared for and is very low mileage.

Currently shows 972 actuations.  As of 1/20/08

If your interested, just drop me a line. 

James Chen
Santa Barbara
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=168246\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up