Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mamiya 50mm f/4 Shift Lens  (Read 5028 times)

BobDavid

Mamiya 50mm f/4 Shift Lens
« on: January 13, 2008, 02:17:48 pm »

SOLD!!  Clean Mamiya 50mm f/4 shift lens. This lens works on the Mamiya 645 and AFD models. It is a manual focus lens. Sharp optics, smooth movement. $550 plus PayPal and shipping.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 09:36:58 pm by BobDavid »

William H. Webb

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 10:08:53 am »

Clean Mamiya 50mm f/4 shift lens. This lens works on the Mamiya 645 and AFD models. It is a manual focus lens. Sharp optics, smooth movement. $550 plus PayPal and shipping.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=166927\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Mr. David,   I would like to buy your 645 Mamiya 50mm PC lens ASAP , please advise what normal 3 day ground shipping costs will be to ship to Cleveland, Ohio.
contact me at whwebb1@sbcglobal.net or 216-631-1987.
         Maybe you could advise me where I can find the PayPal pay now button on this MOST RIDICULOUS website.  Is most strange they go to great lengths  showing tons of clickable smiles ????? on a supposedly top quality professional equipment website.  Then not a damn thing at all of a PayPal pay now button ?????
Yours Truly
William H. Webb

collum

• http://www.jcollum.com
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 10:24:24 am »

This is a description of the For Sale part of this forum.

"A place to list items for sale. No commercial ads allowed. Please move all questions and negotiations offline. Restricted to photography related products."

I don't know of any other forums that have a PayPal 'pay now' button on them either.

Also, not a very polite way of asking a question

jim

(an aside... putting a phone number in a post that will eventually show up on a Google search is a good way to get it harvested and used in automated dialers... the type that call you up in the middle of dinner asking if you're interested in a time share in Texas)

Mr. David,   I would like to buy your 645 Mamiya 50mm PC lens ASAP , please advise what normal 3 day ground shipping costs will be to ship to Cleveland, Ohio.
contact me at whwebb1@sbcglobal.net or 216-631-1987.
         Maybe you could advise me where I can find the PayPal pay now button on this MOST RIDICULOUS website.  Is most strange they go to great lengths  showing tons of clickable smiles ????? on a supposedly top quality professional equipment website.  Then not a damn thing at all of a PayPal pay now button ?????
Yours Truly
William H. Webb
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=182105\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 10:29:51 am by collum »

Recked

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 11:33:13 am »

Hello,

Is this lense still for sale?

Thank you

BobDavid