Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: H3D-39 Firmware  (Read 1965 times)

garyleif

H3D-39 Firmware
« on: January 05, 2008, 12:48:33 pm »

I'm not sure if I'm current on my firmware, but when I attach the camera to my computer, via FlexColor, nothing happens, so I assuming I'm current.

How do I update my Firmware?  On Hasselblad's site, there is no link to "Current Firmware".

I am using a Mac Powerbook, with OSx 10.5

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Gary

Khun_K

• http://
H3D-39 Firmware
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 01:18:51 pm »

I'm not sure if I'm current on my firmware, but when I attach the camera to my computer, via FlexColor, nothing happens, so I assuming I'm current.

How do I update my Firmware?  On Hasselblad's site, there is no link to "Current Firmware".

I am using a Mac Powerbook, with OSx 10.5

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Gary
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=165213\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I am also using H3D39 and P45+.  I believed the firmware update comes along with the Flexcolor, when you connect the camera/back to computer, the software will guide you step by step to update  it. What you need is to make sure to have install the latest Flexcolor, which also includes new camera firmware.

Silverthorne

H3D-39 Firmware
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 01:19:10 pm »

The firmware is updated with the software update after you attach the camera. It gives you a very specific set of instructions i.e do not disconnect, ect.

You should be on Flexcolor version 4.8.1 and firmware revision 229.

That's the best information, to my knowledge. I'm not sure if you need to be registered with Hasselblad or not.

rsmphoto

• http://www.rsmphoto.com
H3D-39 Firmware
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 02:18:37 pm »

The firmware is updated with the software update after you attach the camera. It gives you a very specific set of instructions i.e do not disconnect, ect.

You should be on Flexcolor version 4.8.1 and firmware revision 229.

That's the best information, to my knowledge. I'm not sure if you need to be registered with Hasselblad or not.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=165223\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Actually, Flexcolor 4.8.3 with it's requisite firmware has been available now for a while on the Hasselblad site, and has been working fine for me. No issues. It's been rock solid for me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up