Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New member - Epson 7880 Hi-Tension Spindle?  (Read 1827 times)

Don Kesler

New member - Epson 7880 Hi-Tension Spindle?
« on: December 28, 2007, 12:35:23 pm »

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and would like to say that I'm very excited to have found such a great group of well versed printers. I have used an Epson 4000 for many years and finally broke down and ordered a 7880 that should arrive late next week or shortly thereafter.

I do have a question for you about the hi tension spindle. I don't see any listed for it. Does that mean that it has one? If not, do you know where I can get one?

Thanks,

Don

Pete Kossaras

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 09:48:07 am »

Don,

Call or email Epson. http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support...rodoid=63070985

Pete

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and would like to say that I'm very excited to have found such a great group of well versed printers. I have used an Epson 4000 for many years and finally broke down and ordered a 7880 that should arrive late next week or shortly thereafter.

I do have a question for you about the hi tension spindle. I don't see any listed for it. Does that mean that it has one? If not, do you know where I can get one?
Thanks,

Don
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=163615\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

mmurph

• http://
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 09:31:11 pm »

My dealer told me not to bother. Same thing for the manual cutter.  Just use electric scissors for $20.

Best,
Michael

Don Kesler

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 07:31:05 pm »

My dealer told me not to bother. Same thing for the manual cutter.  Just use electric scissors for $20.

Best,
Michael
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=164490\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I printed heavy stuff for years with the 4000 without problems.

I just set the 7880 up today. I'm real happy with it.  
Pages: [1]   Go Up