Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Interfit five in one reflector  (Read 3223 times)

cowboy

Interfit five in one reflector
« on: December 25, 2007, 06:30:10 pm »

Howdy,
Got the interfit five in one as a gift. It came with no instuctions. When I opened the carrying pouch this thing leapt forth like an alien birth. I have been unable to figure out how to shrink it back down to get the thing back into the carrying case. Can anyone give this spacially challanged person directions?

DarkPenguin

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 06:56:50 pm »

I don't know how five go together but a single one of those is pretty simple.  Explaining it isn't.  Um, hold it with one hand on either side.  Twist one side 180 degrees while slowly pushing the two sides together.

Dunno if that helps.

cowboy

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 08:44:48 pm »

I don't know how five go together but a single one of those is pretty simple.  Explaining it isn't.  Um, hold it with one hand on either side.  Twist one side 180 degrees while slowly pushing the two sides together.

Dunno if that helps.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=163085\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thank you DarkPenquin, it didn't help me (the spacially challanged one) but it made perpect sense to my wife and she did it right away.
Thank you again Dark Penquin you have answered a number of my beginner's questions. If you ever get to southern Colorado I'll buy you a meal
Bill

DarkPenguin

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 11:56:34 pm »

Happy to help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up