Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with file import & iPhone  (Read 1407 times)

cariarer

Problems with file import & iPhone
« on: December 24, 2007, 08:26:36 am »

Hello everyone!

I use an 24" iMac running Leopard. When I connect my iPhone to my Mac and try to import files from a CF card via an Sandisk Firewire reader, the import stops half way and I get the beachball. I can't even shut down Lightroom. Only a restart will do. After that the catalog is coruppted beyond repair. This happend to me 3 times while the iPhone was connected. It happend twice while of was connected to an USB hub and once directly to my Mac.

Did anyone else see this?

Kind regards, Marco...

francois

Problems with file import & iPhone
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 09:37:52 am »

Hello everyone!

I use an 24" iMac running Leopard. When I connect my iPhone to my Mac and try to import files from a CF card via an Sandisk Firewire reader, the import stops half way and I get the beachball. I can't even shut down Lightroom. Only a restart will do. After that the catalog is coruppted beyond repair. This happend to me 3 times while the iPhone was connected. It happend twice while of was connected to an USB hub and once directly to my Mac.

Did anyone else see this?

Kind regards, Marco...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=162849\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Marco,
I don't own an iPhone but have you tried with another card reader? Is there any message in the console? Did you upgrade to Lightroom 1.3.1? Using the Activity Monitor, can you see the "stuck" process(es)?
The interrupted import sounds a lot like the bug with Leopard and Lightroom 1.3.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 09:38:45 am by francois »
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up