Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kodak Pro 645C  (Read 2552 times)

mattyoung

Kodak Pro 645C
« on: December 19, 2007, 08:39:13 pm »

...in perfect working condition, only 10052 actuations, three batteries and charger, international power cables.  I paid over $12,000USD for it new originally and I just realize it cost me $1.20 per click    .

I like to inquire forum what can I ask for if I sell it now.

Is there anyone here want to buy this?

Thanks!

mahleu

• 500px
Kodak Pro 645C
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 05:27:22 am »

Could it be adapted to hasselblad V? If so I might be very mildly interested.

Don Libby

• Iron Creek Photography
    • Iron Creek Photography
Kodak Pro 645C
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 03:31:51 pm »

Matt - I sold one May this year for $3900.  The kit was complete with software and filter.  It was a Mamiya mount as well.

Good luck

don

mattyoung

Kodak Pro 645C
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 08:55:57 pm »

Thank you all for the feedback.  After some deliberation, I am not going to part with it now.  The way I see this is: the camera is great, the lenses are the best and the back produce exceptional results, why not make the best use of it? The IQ is excellent and better than any SLR can produce at low ISO.  I don't know how it compare to the latest DBack, but I will bet there aren't a whole lot of different, certainly not worth well over $10K different.

On the web there is absolutely no ProBack C for sale; there is only couple Hassy and Mamyia version out there.  Make me think people are not selling them and keep on using them and that's what I will do.

mmurph

• http://
Kodak Pro 645C
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 11:42:31 am »

Figure less than $1.00 per click after your "potential" sale. That is not so bad.

My 6x7 shots with Fuji Astia or Kodak Portra and pro processing (develop only, no proofs) came to $1 per frame.

Then I would have 2 trips to the lab, time to cut film, cost of neg files, filing cabinets, and all the work to scan.  

Plus my $2,500 Minolta Dimage Scan Multi (1180 ppi) depreciated to about $500 in 3 years, so figure another $.20 per click for the scanner.

Cheers - happy holidays!
Pages: [1]   Go Up