Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Capture One 4 released  (Read 7796 times)

godtfred

• http://
Capture One 4 released
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2007, 05:42:59 am »

Capture One is the only program that incorporates a feature to remove Lens Casts from Phase files.  The new C1 4 release includes a LCC tool and DNG output.  It is only just now possible to have a raw file from a Phase camera that can be processed in other software with the Lens Casts removed.  You first use the LCC tool, then output the DNG, and then that file can be opened in ACR or Lightroom and perhaps other programs as well... I haven't tested anything outside of Lightroom.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=162419\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
This is GREAT news! I missed this feature on the DAC correction with flexcolor export to DNG as well, hope Phocus gets this bit on the table for all those HB shooters out there.

-axel
Axel Bauer
godtfred.com H2|M679CS|P45+

Don Libby

• Iron Creek Photography
    • Iron Creek Photography
Capture One 4 released
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2007, 04:18:40 pm »

Can’t get an accurate read on this but does anyone know if this supports Win x64?

Thanks in advance

don

Snook

Capture One 4 released
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2007, 06:58:25 pm »

Can’t get an accurate read on this but does anyone know if this supports Win x64?

Thanks in advance
don
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=162550\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Do people with DB software get an upgrade?
I just bought a camera with 3.7.5 DB software and was wondering if I am going to be able and get an upgrade to C-1 Pro 4?
Thanks for any help
Snook

mcfoto

• http://montalbetticampbell.com
Capture One 4 released
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 02:22:20 am »

Hi
I down loaded it & quickly looked over it. I checked out the profiles & they have DeCam 3   which is what I have RD & CS2 set at. Now for LR & camera raw in photoshop why do they only have 4 profiles Adobe 98, Profoto, sRGB & a forth one????? When is Phase One going to support the ZD?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 02:23:26 am by mcfoto »
Denis Montalbetti
Montalbetti+Campbell [
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up