Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad HC 50-110mm Lens  (Read 5268 times)

H1/A75 Guy

FS: Hasselblad HC 50-110mm Lens
« on: December 14, 2007, 11:45:07 pm »

Hasselblad HC 50-110mm Lens

$2,545US

Domestic Shipping included.
Original Sales Receipt and Blank Warranty Card

David
(San Francisco Bay Area)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 07:16:25 pm by H1/A75 Guy »

david.westphal

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 12:02:09 am »

Do you have pictures?  I am interested in this lens.  Please forward them to me at david@westphalphotography.com

H1/A75 Guy

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 02:00:23 am »

Do you have pictures?  I am interested in this lens.  Please forward them to me at david@westphalphotography.com
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=160793\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
This copy is tight, pristine, perfection.

David
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 10:05:14 am by H1/A75 Guy »

G_Allen

• http://www.plasticimage.com
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 12:23:39 pm »

Hi,
I'm interested in the lens. Please contact me at info (at) plasticimage (dot) com
Thanks!

H1/A75 Guy

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 09:43:57 pm »

Deleted.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 05:13:21 pm by H1/A75 Guy »

H1/A75 Guy

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 05:14:15 pm »

Still available.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 05:19:45 pm by H1/A75 Guy »

david.westphal

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 11:52:49 am »

Is this lens still available?

Heustonphoto

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 03:10:07 pm »

I purchased David's 1.7x teleconverter in December.  In over a hundred transactions on Ebay and Craigslist I have never had a more pleasant experience than purchasing from David.  He was a true gentleman & his equipment was perfectly described.

H1/A75 Guy

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 09:53:25 pm »

I purchased David's 1.7x teleconverter in December.  In over a hundred transactions on Ebay and Craigslist I have never had a more pleasant experience than purchasing from David.  He was a true gentleman & his equipment was perfectly described.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=168418\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thank you, Terrence, it was nice meeting you and yours as you sailed through the (San Francisco) Bay Area on your way to Seattle.
Is this lens still available?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=168383\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Hi David, The best answer I could give you would be, 'sort of'. Since you were the very first to inquire about this lens, and were very concerned about the condition of the glass elements (and I never heard back from you on my suggestion that you fly to San Jose to check the lens out and if you didn't take it home with you, I would reimburse you for your flight) I subsequently I shipped the lens to Gpaper on his visit to Seattle. Interestingly enough, Gregory had complaints about the lens, allegedging that it exhibited "inconsistent focus" at the wide end. He shipped the lens back to me. Since I was distressed by Greg's issues (and since I had only used the lens twice with less than 100 actuations, all shots between 50 and 70mm, the rest of the time the lens sitting on the top of my bedroom closet) I took the lens to my local H dealer and asked Mary to put it on their demo H3DII to check it at 50mm. The lens worked perfectly, indoors and out, with flash and without, just as it had done on my H1. Fast, no hestitation, accurate, and great corners. Mary asked very specifically if the complaints described were from the owner of an H2, which it was. She suggested the H2 be updated in Flexcolor to the latest firmware version with the lens attached. Subsequently, Dustbak in Netherlands has expressed interested in the lens albeit with reservation because he also owns an H2. He has been in contact with Gregory. Dustbak did acknowledge that Mary's point about upgrading the H2 to the latest firmware with the lens attached could be valid. So, Dustbak and I have a tentative agreement to ship the lens after February 7th. If Dustbak want s to move forward I have asked him to return the lens to me if he thinks there is an issue with it on his H2. So, I'm sort of in limbo at the moment with the lens (happily) back on the top of my closet. I can certainly keep you posted. Sorry for the long diatribe.

David
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 09:59:53 pm by H1/A75 Guy »

david.westphal

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 12:04:35 am »

Okay,

Thanks for the update.  I have rented that lens in past with that problem.  In some of those lenses, the barrel slips to slightly fall out of focus.  I don't believe it's a firmware update.  However, that being said, I shoot with phase so firmware updates are not an option.  Regardless, as far as I am concerned, it's a mechanical issue.  I would have to see the lens and test it.  My schedule is free in the next couple of weeks.  I will let you know by Monday if I am interested.  If so, I will come up to San Jose to check it out.  I know exactly what to look for and will only take one minute to test the lens.

I will be in touch.  You can email me at david at westphal photography. com

David

Jason F

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 01:03:50 am »

So what's the current status on this lens, is it available, is it sold, is it still in limbo?

Thanks David!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up