Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The three mindfully, Laziana Cyprus  (Read 1965 times)

Sunesha

• http://sunesha.se
The three mindfully, Laziana Cyprus
« on: December 14, 2007, 07:25:48 pm »

Taken in Cyprus at the monk monastery at Laziana. Hidden away in the mountains. This is houses for the monks. The websized image doesnt do the view any justice. Either did I as a photographer. I was there with my old grandmother she doesnt felt good the heat off cyprus so I had shoot and compose like a madman. But I am going there again this summer. Hopefully I can do some real tripod shooting. I took a ton off photos here.

I would recommend to visit the mountains isntead off losing brain-cells in Aiya Napa. Cyprus is beutiful country if you leave the tourist traps.Larnacia is great and alot cheaper. Alot off locals and english men. More slowpaced that the tourist party locations like Aiya Napa.

A beach that is never to crowded and beutiful.

Thou this hangs in my kitchen as 20X30 print. A reminder that I will come back. I think Landscape photography is my favorite. My mind comes to slow and I just enjoy myself. Lose a great photo but gained a great experience.

Feel welcome to just axe it, I need all the tips I can get. I am slow learner so all critique makes me learn. As I dont have great eye but I never likely to become pro. I do this for my own experience. But I always struggle to become a better photographer. It may be a bit crunchy as this a sized down image from my print file.  

Daniel Sunebring, Malmoe, Sweden
Homepag
Pages: [1]   Go Up