Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Real World Camera Raw with Photoshop CS3  (Read 3263 times)

Robert.D

• Inspiration_in_print.co.uk
Real World Camera Raw with Photoshop CS3
« on: December 14, 2007, 02:46:02 pm »

Having read Michaels revive on the 28 November of this book I decided that I would buy a copy. Three day later I gave up trying to get a copy in the UK and ordered one from the USA. It arrived last night and I haven't put it down since. Michaels review if anything is very conservative and definitely not biased in anyway
I do not usably but books as by the time thay are published the technology has moved on and there seams to as much misleading information as usable advice, up to now I have Preferred to talk to a  experienced color consultant even tho it cost me £25-00 ($50-00) for 15 minutes.

I must agree with all the feed back that Michael and Jeff Camera to Print videos has generated, although I am familiar with 95% of this artical the 5% I did not know was worth every penny (sorry cent)

[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']Thank you both for taking the time to make every thing Cristal clear Robert[/span]

PS Michael
if you read this Please Please Please release 1 to 13 of the video journals on down load as is is to ex pensive to have them sent as CD's to the UK
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 07:32:13 pm by Robert.D »
Pages: [1]   Go Up