Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Canon 5D system (L lenses, flash, etc)  (Read 1639 times)

william

FS: Canon 5D system (L lenses, flash, etc)
« on: December 11, 2007, 09:28:45 pm »

(If you're interested, please email me directly at william.carter@temple.edu. DO NOT PM me and DO NOT post to this thread, please. Also please read this entire posting before emailing me any questions, as the most common questions are probably already answered here)

SOLD: Canon 5D body: $1750. It's in good condition and probably has about 3000 frames shot on it. Less than 5000 for sure. No flaws other than the usual light indications of normal use. Comes with box, instruction manual, accessories, etc.

SOLD: 24-105L IS f4 lens: $950. I bought this just a few months ago and it's in pristine condition. Comes with hood, caps, case, box, etc.

70-200L NON IS f4 lens: $500 I've had this for a few years now, but it is in excellent condition as I almost never used it. Comes with hood, caps, case, box, etc.

28-135 IS 3.5-5.6 lens: $275. I’ve had this for a few years and it shows the regular surface defects of use. No box.

508 EX I flash: $275. This is the first version (version I, not version II). Note that the flash has some light marks of tape residue from when I had to use gaffers tape to secure it to an umbrella for a shoot. Otherwise, it's in great condition. Comes with case, box, etc.

Canon ST-E2 wireless speedlite transmitter: $125. Works great and in excellent condition EXCEPT that the red plastic cover is missing. It fell off and I can't find it. The red plastic cover I'm talking about can be seen in this picture:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1642...ransmitter.html

Now for my selling policies:

(1) I do have the boxes for everything except for the 28-135mm lens. However, the only box I have with me is for the 24-105L lens. I recently moved from Cleveland and all the other boxes are still at my old place. If you must have the boxes, I will pick them up when I'm in Cleveland over the holidays and can ship them to you (no additional charge) separately after Jan. 1.

(2) The prices listed above do not include shipping or Paypal fees. So buyer pays shipping and an additional 3% if paying by Paypal.

(3) I will NOT ship outside of the United States, so please don't ask

(4) I am not interested in any trades, so please don't ask

(5) Payment by Paypal, cashier's check or money order. No personal checks unless I already know you.

(Again, If you're interested, please email me directly at william.carter@temple.edu. DO NOT PM me and DO NOT post to this thread, please. Also please read this entire posting before emailing me any questions, as the most common questions are probably already answered here)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 01:23:35 pm by william »
Pages: [1]   Go Up