Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One P25 Replacement Batteries?  (Read 3716 times)

John_Black

• http://www.pebbleplace.com
Phase One P25 Replacement Batteries?
« on: December 07, 2007, 01:32:56 pm »

How much is one (USD)?  Did some websearch's and found some 3rd party options for around $30'ish.  Seems silly to risk the back on a $30 battery and I'd rather have one blessed by Phase One.

clawery

• http://www.captureintegration.com  / www.chrislawery.com
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 01:43:45 pm »

How much is one (USD)?  Did some websearch's and found some 3rd party options for around $30'ish.  Seems silly to risk the back on a $30 battery and I'd rather have one blessed by Phase One.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=159005\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

John,

We recommend getting the 2500 mAh batteries from Phase One.  They run $70.00 each, but are worth it.  You can get a 1880 -2100 mAh battery at a cheapr cost, but you won't get the longer usage you would out of the 2500 mAh.  If you have two of the 2500 mAh batteries that last 3-4 hrs. each, you should be able to get through a normal shoot.

Thank you,

Chris Lawery
Sales Manager
Capture Integration
www.captureintegration.com

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 01:44:52 pm »

How much is one (USD)?  Did some websearch's and found some 3rd party options for around $30'ish.  Seems silly to risk the back on a $30 battery and I'd rather have one blessed by Phase One.

Can't say exactly about  P25, but I bought one for my P20 on amazon for less than $20 that works great. Actually its my best battery since it lasts the longest.  I think Phase used the same configuration as a lot of Sony digicams so lots of replacement batteries available. For more money you can buy higher mA rated batteries too.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 01:45:47 pm by EricWHiss »
Rolleiflex USA

lance_schad

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 01:44:59 pm »

Phase One replacement batteries have a us list price of $70 each. We stock these in both our Miami and Atlanta locations. These are the 2500mAh batteries. Y

Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Maimi/Atlanta
305-534-5701 office
305-394-3196 cell
lance@captureintegration.com
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 01:49:18 pm by lance_schad »
LANCE SCHAD - DIGITAL TRANSITIONS

Snook

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 01:49:41 pm »

Phase One replacement batteries have a us list price of $70 each. We stock these in both our Miami and Atlanta locations. These are the 2500mAh batteries. Y
Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Maimi
305-534-5701 office
305-394-3196 cell
lance@captureintegrtion.com
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=159010\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Are they the same for the P30 and does anybody know where I can get the Dual battery charger?
I buddy of mine showed me once but now I cannot remember where he got it. I think the Phase only charge one battery at a time?
Thanks for any information and does anybody know where to get the After market one for cheaper? Or what model number exactly I need to look for?
Thanks
Snook

lance_schad

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 03:07:58 pm »

Are they the same for the P30 and does anybody know where I can get the Dual battery charger?
I buddy of mine showed me once but now I cannot remember where he got it. I think the Phase only charge one battery at a time?
Thanks for any information and does anybody know where to get the After market one for cheaper? Or what model number exactly I need to look for?
Thanks
Snook
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=159012\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Snook,
The batteries that Phase One ships with the P30's are the 2500mAh. Yes the dual Hahnel charger (new style) is available as well for $220, and we usually keep these in stock as well.

Lance Schad
305-534-5701 office
305-394-3196 cell

Don Libby

• Iron Creek Photography
    • Iron Creek Photography
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 03:11:29 pm »

Thanks
Snook
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=159012\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Snook

The back comes with a dual charger!

John

I have a total of 4 batteries and have yet to need more than 1 or two when I'm out shooting.  Keep in mind that all I do is landscape and nature and can be out for days at a time.  Having the extre batteries is just nice to have.  

I decided that it wasn't worth the danger and brought my extra batteries from my dealer.

Edited:  Doesn't all backs use the same battery??
Don
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 03:12:31 pm by Iron Creek »

kevinwilson

• http://www.kevinwilson.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 03:38:30 pm »

Snook

The back comes with a dual charger!

John

I have a total of 4 batteries and have yet to need more than 1 or two when I'm out shooting.  Keep in mind that all I do is landscape and nature and can be out for days at a time.  Having the extre batteries is just nice to have. 

I decided that it wasn't worth the danger and brought my extra batteries from my dealer.
Edited:  Doesn't all backs use the same battery??
Don
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=159048\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have tried the Canon video battery and it performs nowhere near as good as the Phase battery.
Kevin

lance_schad

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 03:46:57 pm »

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

The classic kits come with a single battery and charger, and the value add kits come with the dual charger and two batteries.

"Battery type: 7.2 V Lithium Ion 2500mAh
Battery lifetime: 3000 captures/4 hours "
From Phase One Website for tech specs for the P30+
[a href=\"http://www.phaseone.com/Content/p1digitalbacks/Pplusseries/Pplus/P30+.aspx]http://www.phaseone.com/Content/p1digitalb...Pplus/P30+.aspx[/url]

Lance Schad
305-534-5701 office
305-394-3196 cell

LA30

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 04:08:59 pm »

My P30+ back came with the dual charger and 1 battery.  I only got the 1 year warranty with my back.  I have 4 batteries, all from phase one, I have dipped into the 3rd battery on a very long day of shooting on location.  3 is plenty!  Get the phase batteries you aren't saving that much in the overall big picture.

Ken

Snook

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 04:17:18 pm »

My P30+ back came with the dual charger and 1 battery.  I only got the 1 year warranty with my back.  I have 4 batteries, all from phase one, I have dipped into the 3rd battery on a very long day of shooting on location.  3 is plenty!  Get the phase batteries you aren't saving that much in the overall big picture.

Ken
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=159067\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks Guys..
I bought my P30 used and have not received it yet.. will get it next week. But I cannot remember what the guy who sold it to me had. He did say it came with 3 batteries. When you shoot tethered does it take power out of the Firewire , Right?
Snook

John_Black

• http://www.pebbleplace.com
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 08:06:49 pm »

The P25 I bought was a demo, so I'm not sure how "used" the batteries are or aren't, or if they were properly cycled.  I expected the Phase batteries to be between $50 to $100, but I wanted to make sure they were something ridiculous like $229!
Pages: [1]   Go Up