Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SanDisk CompactFlash Cards  (Read 1944 times)

Don Libby

• Iron Creek Photography
    • Iron Creek Photography
SanDisk CompactFlash Cards
« on: December 04, 2007, 01:46:40 pm »

In getting ready for an upcoming trip to the Grand Canyon I discovered I had too many small SanDisk Compact Flash cards hanging around.  All cards are enclosed in the plastic carrying case.  All cards are in excellent working condition.  Not too sure what to charge so I went to B&H website and looked each one.

B&H Price  Sale Price
1 – 1GB (original)                                                   $23.95   $15.00
1- Extreme III 1GB (never used, came w/P30)   $34.95   $22.00
1- 2GB (original)                                                   $34.95   $22.00
3-2GB Ultra II                                                   $39.95      $25.00 (each)
2-Extreme IV 2GB                                                   $59.95      $38.00 (each)

Figure adding $2.50 each card for shipping handling in mailed CONUSA or $6.00 each anywhere else.  

Payment is by PAYPAL but please check with me first to make sure they are still available.  

Thank you for looking

don

Attempted several time to fix the format of this msg but failed.  The first price is the current B&H and the second figure is the sale price - hope that makes sense
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 01:49:37 pm by Iron Creek »

Don Libby

• Iron Creek Photography
    • Iron Creek Photography
SanDisk CompactFlash Cards
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 02:52:51 pm »

The two Extreme IV cards are now sold pending funds!

The rest of the cards remain for sale.

Thanks to all

don
Pages: [1]   Go Up