I have read a smattering of reports on the ZD (SLR, not the back) but I am having a hard time getting answers to my questions.
I know some on this board have the camera, so here are a few of my questions.
1. is the SLR available in the US, and if so does Mamiya warranty it?
2. is the D.R. significantly better than that of the Canons?
3. Is there a reasonably low noise level at 100 and 200 ISO?
4. Is it reliable?
5. Does Mamiya have demo units to loan/do they conduct on-site demos?
6. It tethered shooting reasonably fast for fashion photography? (or is there a lot of waiting for the data transfer)