Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Camera to Print. Can't buy  (Read 3873 times)

javimontero

Camera to Print. Can't buy
« on: November 29, 2007, 02:26:49 am »

Hello there,

It seems that the payment gateway you use do not accept my mastercard. IT continually denies the transaction with zero details about the reason to deny. I use the card daily, no problems with it.

The customer service offer me an altenative payment method: cheque and money order, both very expensive since ordering from Spain. She let me know that paypal is also a no option.

Has anybody any problems like this one? How did you resolve?

I am completely stunned that a simple process like buying someting on inet is becoming a so complex process.

Regards
Javi

michael

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 05:43:24 am »

We process dozens of international orders daily, but sometimes for reasons which are hard to fathom, perfectly good cards are rejected. It's happened to me on some sites from time to time.

Michael

Del

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 08:11:13 pm »

I had the same problem,  but I just called Visa who explained that they thought it suspicious that I was purchasing something in Canada the same day I had made other purposes locally.  I purchase frequently over the internet and it was only in this instance that a problem developed. Customer service changed something on their end and it worked after that.  It was still a little maddening and of course frustrating-another case of someone protecting us from ourselves it seems.
Del

Petrjay

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 11:48:33 am »

As one who has had his checking account emptied thanks to some stolen checks, I'm more than happy to put up with the minor inconvenience of having the occasional "out-of-character" purchase temporarily rejected. (If my bank had done the same thing, I wouldn't have had to scramble for the rent money that month) If the credit card companies are keeping closer tabs on purchases these days, it's a step in the right direction. Trust me, it sure beats the hell out of the alternative.
Pages: [1]   Go Up