Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HP APS registration now works  (Read 2552 times)

rdonson

HP APS registration now works
« on: November 28, 2007, 09:14:08 pm »

I've never been able to register APS through the means provided with the software.  I always got this wonderful message.

Well, it was time once again to calibrate my monitor and afterwards I gave registration a try again.  Miracle upon miracle the registration now worked.
Regards,
Ron

scubastu

• www.final-frame.com
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 01:52:18 pm »

I had that issue when I first got my Z3100.  A call to HP solved it as apparently Xrite had some problems with the server that they use to authenticate the APS.  I had to get a new serial number and the guy from HP did the registration for me.

Stu

rdonson

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 09:31:46 pm »

I had that issue when I first got my Z3100.  A call to HP solved it as apparently Xrite had some problems with the server that they use to authenticate the APS.  I had to get a new serial number and the guy from HP did the registration for me.

Stu
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=157023\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I opened a problem ticket about this with Xrite when I first got APS.  I never heard a peep from them.  Since I could get updates and such I just never bothered to register but I would try periodically.  This time it worked.  I've never had to get another serial number.
Regards,
Ron
Pages: [1]   Go Up