Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adobe CS3 Bridge Crashing  (Read 18958 times)

fike

• Hiker Photographer
    • trailpixie.net
Adobe CS3 Bridge Crashing
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2007, 10:56:21 am »

CS2 and CS3 should be able to coexist.  CS3 Beta and CS3 were supposed to be problems.
Fike, Trailpixie, or Marc Shaffer

Pete JF

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 02:41:32 pm »

The latest trick that my Bridge CS2 has learned:

When I open a hard drive I get a bunch of blank white rectangles in the thumbnail window. The program does not proceed after this. It started on one drive and now it's doing it  everywhere.

This software is really maddening. Again, I'm wondering if Adobe has left this software to bleed as it is. It would be nice If they would fix these bugs for those who are content with CS2.

The Adobe Bridge forums have a ton of posts that mention all this stuff so you know that Adobe is aware of the multitude of issues with the program.

For sure, the buggiest software I've ever used, by far. you would think that a company like Adobe would balk at releasing such an infested tool.

01af

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2007, 07:10:21 pm »

It started on one drive and now it's doing it  everywhere.
This sounds like the kind of problem that will go away after resetting the preferences. Have you tried it?

-- Olaf

Kirk Gittings

• http://www.KirkGittings.com
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2007, 01:25:37 pm »

After reseting the preferences in Bridge it runs much worse. No matter what I set in preferences, I cannot get a high quality preview and the image rotation tools are grayed out.

I was better off having it crash regularly.

Actually Jeff was right about something that I discredited. It was a damaged saved workspace. Interesting.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 01:32:58 pm by Kirk Gittings »
Thanks,
Kirk Gittings
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up