Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: files disappear from lightroom  (Read 2261 times)

p.alivisatos

files disappear from lightroom
« on: November 25, 2007, 07:24:08 pm »

Files in my Lightroom database appear and disappear for a reason I do not understand.  Just now I was editing a set of files.  I closed the library, and then re-opened a short while later, and the folder I was working in (as well as many but not all others in the library) appears to be empty, with zero files in the database.  The files are still present on the hard drive.  Any advice would be much appreciated.  Paul

p.alivisatos

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 10:17:56 pm »

Please disregard.  It turns out there were two databases, and the old one was set to be the default.  

Files in my Lightroom database appear and disappear for a reason I do not understand.  Just now I was editing a set of files.  I closed the library, and then re-opened a short while later, and the folder I was working in (as well as many but not all others in the library) appears to be empty, with zero files in the database.  The files are still present on the hard drive.  Any advice would be much appreciated.  Paul
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=155938\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

kaelaria

• http://www.bgpictures.com
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 10:29:50 pm »

EDIT nevermind - I was typing before you replied
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 10:35:51 pm by kaelaria »

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 01:20:36 pm »

Hi!

You can make any number of snapshots in the "develop module" and go back and forth between them.

Best regards

Erik

Please disregard.  It turns out there were two databases, and the old one was set to be the default.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=155987\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Erik Kaffehr

Pages: [1]   Go Up