Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW Nikon D200.  (Read 1562 times)

grepmat

NEW Nikon D200.
« on: November 23, 2007, 02:26:55 pm »

I have a new Nikon D200 for sale.

My old D200 suffered a repeated failure that Nikon could not diagnose, so they replaced it. I insisted on a new replacement, not reconditioned, and Nikon agreed. It has not been used except I did take a few indoor shots (maybe two dozen) to verify that it was working fine and to check for banding (none found). Of course, it looks and works absolutely perfectly.

The camera, eyecup, lcd cover, strap and hangers are all new. The charger and battery are used but in like new condition. I have all cards, manuals, disks, etc., that came with the camera.

I also have two sets of boxes and full packaging; the original set and the box (normal D200 box) that came with the replacement camera. Both are in perfect condition, but I will only send one box unless you explicitly desire the second and are willing to pay for the shipping.

So, here's your opportunity to get a NEW D200 for a used price. I'd like to ask $1200 plus shipping for this, but all legitimate and reasonable offers will be given full consideration.

Thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up