Hi, I have some questions. I'm in the seventh grade and I have science fair soon. Our topic is when using a Polaroid camera, does the color of what the picture is of affect how long it takes to develop. So, I have a couple of questions that I thought you could maybe answer for me.
1) how does peel apart film work?
2) what is the affect of shaking peel apart film?
3) what is light sensitive material made of?
4) what is the best distance at which to take a picture?
5) does the color of the light shown on the object being taken a picture of affect the outcome of the picture?
6) can you explain what is occurring on the film?
7) what allows a Polaroid to develop on the spot?
Thanks so much. Please try to answer ASAP-- that would be great!
Sophie from the 7th grade in New York City