Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Major problem with Captureshop  (Read 3250 times)

kariylit

Major problem with Captureshop
« on: November 16, 2007, 06:49:57 am »

Does anyone had any problems with Captureshop 5.5.1 startup with leopard and MBP. Last week it worked well with leopard but now it is not starting up at all anymore. I tried to delete and reinstall and repair permission and run maintenance tasks but nothing helps. Even older versions does not work. It works with my mac pro (leopard also). Thats why i dont think this is leopard-problem. MBP is two months old 2.2 with 4gb ram.

thsinar

• http://www.sinarcameras.com
Major problem with Captureshop
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 09:50:49 am »

Dear kariylit,

CS 5.5.x has not been officially supported yet for "Leopard" by our software team: they are currently running tests and preparing a new version. If the current CS 5.5.1 does work with Leopard on one Mac, it does not necessarely mean it will on another.

Thanks and best regards,
Thierry

Does anyone had any problems with Captureshop 5.5.1 startup with leopard and MBP. Last week it worked well with leopard but now it is not starting up at all anymore. I tried to delete and reinstall and repair permission and run maintenance tasks but nothing helps. Even older versions does not work. It works with my mac pro (leopard also). Thats why i dont think this is leopard-problem. MBP is two months old 2.2 with 4gb ram.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=153292\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 09:51:17 am by thsinar »
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up