Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Canon 1Ds MK II  (Read 2662 times)

mborosch

FS Canon 1Ds MK II
« on: November 14, 2007, 04:05:47 pm »

Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II 16.7 Megapixel Full Frame SLR Digital Camera Body (no lens). It is in scratch free, mint condition except for some very minor wear on the edges of the hot shoe. It is a "USA & Canada" model and is in perfect working order.

$4000.00
Ebay Auction

I shoot Architectural Photography and I can tell you this camera was taken care of very well. The camera was primarily used indoors teatherd to computer and connected to AC power, so the batteries have very little usage. Again the camera is in mint shape and the sensor is very clean. I can send a raw file upon request to verify the sensors condition. As far as the number of actual shutter actuations I have no idea and as far as I know there is no way to tell unless you send it to Canon for repairs or adjustments.

It comes with the original box, battery charger, 2 batteries rarely used, Firewire cable, TV AV cable, AC Adapter so the camera can run on AC power instead of batteries, camera manual, back-up CD-ROM of camera software, original is missing, besides the software has been updated since the release of the 5D. 2 fire wire cable holders (these can not be bought as far as I know, they were giving to me by a Canon Rep. They really help hold the fire wire cable in place while shooting and reduces the stress on the fire wire port.

I am selling because I'm moving to medium format digital photography.

Yes this is my first post here on LL, but I have read a lot of good info here and was told this is a great place to sell.  I have the camera on ebay right now and sell thru there or pay pal.  

Unfortunately I have received numerous commercial emails as a response to this post, so I removed my personal contact info.  If you have a questions please reply to this post or send a PM.  

Thanks
Mark
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 02:34:47 am by mborosch »

mborosch

FS Canon 1Ds MK II
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 02:29:40 am »

Price Updated to $4000.00

mborosch

FS Canon 1Ds MK II
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 01:06:59 am »

Sold..........
Pages: [1]   Go Up