Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tethered shooting in Lightroom  (Read 2344 times)

jorgedelfino

• http://www.jorgedelfino.com
Tethered shooting in Lightroom
« on: November 07, 2007, 09:20:46 am »

Any tips, from a 1dsII , unfortunatly my laptop is PC, so, I also need to go from firewire 6 pins to 4 pins adapter, that way I can use the long  heavy cable suplied with the camera, will that work?

thanks

santa

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 01:47:27 pm »

I wasn't even aware that LR supported tethered shooting. Thanks! I'm going to have to check that out !

jorgedelfino

• http://www.jorgedelfino.com
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 02:12:49 pm »

I wasn't even aware that LR supported tethered shooting. Thanks! I'm going to have to check that out !
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=151116\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
found the adaptor, works great! just open eos utility, create a folder for downloading the pictures, then open lightroom and go; autoimport from that folder>enable. bingo!

reissme

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 02:27:13 pm »

Any tips, from a 1dsII , unfortunatly my laptop is PC, so, I also need to go from firewire 6 pins to 4 pins adapter, that way I can use the long  heavy cable suplied with the camera, will that work?

thanks
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=151080\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Hi
I shoot 1DSmII with PC laptop, no problem with the 4 pin cable. I suggest  to attach the cable to the left strap near the camera body with a small flat  spring clip . (to prevent coincidental disconnection and damage to the cable and the socket.) the spring clip should hold the cable to the strap about 25 cm from the plug in U form.

Menachem Reiss               www.reiss.co.il
Pages: [1]   Go Up