Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HPZ3100ps GP w/new FW & SW Profiles Trouble  (Read 2222 times)

dandeliondigital

• http://www.dandeliondigital.com
HPZ3100ps GP w/new FW & SW Profiles Trouble
« on: November 04, 2007, 05:21:59 pm »

Hi,
I just upgraded my Z3100ps GP to the latest firmware, and installed the latest drivers and Printer Utility for Mac OS X.4.

I made a test profile using the X-Rite Pulse, in addition to the profile I made with the HP APS.

I went to install the X-rite Pulse made profile as I had done in the past using the "INSTALL PROFILE" in the HP Printer Utility. This is a necessity for media that I could not profile with the HP APS. Imagine my surprise and horror when I was confronted with the dialog that said....

Cannot install selected icc profile...Unable to open <path to profile showing here>

I tried moving the profile to known accessible locations, but I always get this error no matter where the icc file is located including the Desktop.

2 other profiles which I purposefully had to create because the HP APS could not be used, no longer work either. They appear grayed out in the choose a profile dialog.

This is with the latest version of HP Printer Utility, and 6.0.0.7 firmware and latest Software, too.

Any help would be appreciated. Anyone else making profiles by other means than the APS and installing them via HP Printer Utility? I'd love to hear from you.

This shouldn't be happening.

Thanks, and so long for now, TOM
Pages: [1]   Go Up