Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CS3 settings  (Read 4183 times)

ericaro

CS3 settings
« on: October 28, 2007, 05:00:29 pm »

I want to "enable color management " in bridge. I am supposed to go to the edit menu in bridge and select "advanced" but it is not showing up as an option. How do I get to that?
 I am also trying to use the "new synchronised window" feature but i can't get it to synchronise. I open a new syncronised window and place that second window on my second monitor in light table mode.. I maximise my original window for the largest preview on my primary monitor and according to Ben Willmore's book, I should be able to select a file on my second monitor light table and see it in full preview on my primary full view monitor. What am I doing wrong?
          I am on XP.    
                              Louis bouillon
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 10:03:25 pm by ericaro »

ericaro

CS3 settings
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 10:08:02 am »

I want to "enable color management " in bridge. I am supposed to go to the edit menu in bridge and select "advanced" but it is not showing up as an option. How do I get to that?
 I am also trying to use the "new synchronised window" feature but i can't get it to synchronise. I open a new syncronised window and place that second window on my second monitor in light table mode.. I maximise my original window for the largest preview on my primary monitor and according to Ben Willmore's book, I should be able to select a file on my second monitor light table and see it in full preview on my primary full view monitor. What am I doing wrong?
          I am on XP.     
                              Louis bouillon
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=149219\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Anyone?

shootergirl

CS3 settings
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 10:37:31 am »

Anyone?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=149330\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

When I first read this, I checked Bridge on my Mac. I went to (in my case) "Preferences" and "advanced" and I didn't see anything. So I went to the "help" file and it said to go to "preferences" and "advanced." So I'm in the same boat, but on OSX.

Well, this got me to thinking--I searched the Adobe support forums and found this for OSX (I'm assuming it's the same for XP):

"The Color Management option that was in Bridge 2.0 under Advanced preferences has been removed from Bridge 2.1. Color Management for high quality thumbnails is now always on. It's always off for Quick Thumbnails."

I hope this helped.

Donna

ericaro

CS3 settings
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 02:15:35 pm »

When I first read this, I checked Bridge on my Mac. I went to (in my case) "Preferences" and "advanced" and I didn't see anything. So I went to the "help" file and it said to go to "preferences" and "advanced." So I'm in the same boat, but on OSX.

Well, this got me to thinking--I searched the Adobe support forums and found this for OSX (I'm assuming it's the same for XP):

"The Color Management option that was in Bridge 2.0 under Advanced preferences has been removed from Bridge 2.1. Color Management for high quality thumbnails is now always on. It's always off for Quick Thumbnails."

I hope this helped.

Donna
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=149334\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks. I was wondering why they would't leave it always on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up