I'm impressed too!
Can you tell a bit more about the process, lens used, which ISO (image looks very clean), software, etc?
Keep doing this!
Kind regards, Giedo
I made the single images with a selfbuild pano head and for stiching I used PTGui.
The most important thing is to make every image with too less DOF with different focusing points and put them together BEFORE the stich.
(I `m using CombineZM for this)
Alsow the exposure has been a problem.
Normaly you should use the same exposure for all images which wasn`t possible
in this case, so I made many images with 2 to 4 different exposures and put them together in PS BEFORE the stich.
The WB was a problem too because of the mixture of daylight and tungston.
You can only handle this with RAW files.
And of course the stiched image had many little mistakes because of different focusing points, so I had to edit the stiched image manually in PS, which was the most time intensive thing in making this image.
exposure was between 5sec and 1/60 at F11/iso100
Taking all images took me 2 hours, my computer took another 14 hours putting the puzzle together.
Editing the single images to get everything sharp and without visible exposure and color jumps before the stich took about one week. And on the final image I had to work another 4 weeks.
100% crop without different focusing points
100% crop of the final image with multifocus
other 100% crop