Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Letter from Christian Poulsen Hasselblad  (Read 40537 times)

vjbelle

Letter from Christian Poulsen Hasselblad
« Reply #120 on: October 24, 2007, 04:48:26 pm »

Natasa:

Hy6/AFi demonstration units are expected to be received by dealers within 3 to 4 weeks (at least that is what we are expecting).

If anyone needs pricing on Sinar eMotion/Hy6 or Leaf Aptus/AFi configurations, feel free to contact me directly. The main bundle pricing is generally known but I also have complete accessory pricing as well.

Steve Hendrix
www.ppratlanta.com/digital.php
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=148440\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
It seems to me that all of these manufacturers would want to gain as much market share as possible.  Why doesn't one of them embrace me.... a P45/H2 user with an offer that I can't refuse?  They all seem to think that I am the enemy just because I have a P45.  This is a lot of money to flush down the toilet.  

Victor

Morgan_Moore

• sammorganmoore.com
« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2007, 04:55:26 pm »

It seems to me that all of these manufacturers would want to gain as much market share as possible.  Why doesn't one of them embrace me.... a P45/H2 user with an offer that I can't refuse?  They all seem to think that I am the enemy just because I have a P45.  This is a lot of money to flush down the toilet. 

Victor
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=148460\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yeah I have noticed this

I have a sinar back but have been offered no great trade in package for my H1 from Sinar

I have an H1 and have been offered no great trade in for my sinarback to go H3IIIII

I thought I read somewhere that the easiest customers to sell to are ones who have already bought your stuff

95% at least of my business is from exisiting customers

It should be noted of course that HBlad are aware of the fact that they havnt got a clue who has thier kit and would like that information badly enough to lose thier margin on a lense to get that information

Sinar (dealer) actually rang me up to ask me what the seriel number of my upgrade back was - even though they could surely have looked it up on thier own invoices

S
Sam Morgan Moore Bristol UK

vjbelle

« Reply #122 on: October 24, 2007, 05:16:27 pm »

It should be noted of course that HBlad are aware of the fact that they havnt got a clue who has thier kit and would like that information badly enough to lose thier margin on a lense to get that information

S
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=148463\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I registered my H2 during their promotion and NEVER received a reply from them for the lens I indicated I would be willing to purchase at the discounted price.  I even emailed (TWICE) both Denmark and US regarding Hasselblad's unwillingness to live up to their promotion and never got a response.  

You know.... all of this bad carma and poor public relations flows from the top down.  

Victor

thsinar

• http://www.sinarcameras.com
« Reply #123 on: October 24, 2007, 09:55:41 pm »

Dear Natasa,

No, I won't (feel uncomfortable): it is not me the responsible for delivery and shipment!

Thierry

You are not going to feel uncomfortable if I ask you to deliver one for me by the end of this week via FedEx?

[span style=\'font-size:12pt;line-height:100%\']I will pay today, just don't be late with the invoice!!![/span]
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=148429\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

Natasa Stojsic

« Reply #124 on: October 24, 2007, 10:45:58 pm »

Dear Natasa,

No, I won't (feel uncomfortable): it is not me the responsible for delivery and shipment!

Thierry
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=148516\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Not to worry, If it is not you responsible for delivery and shipment! I should wait for the other half of the answer/solution and perhaps Hy6 can arrive first half of the next week.

[span style=\'font-size:12pt;line-height:100%\']Let me know about the payment instruction!!![/span]
[span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up