Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Printing in LR  (Read 1974 times)

marcgoldring

Printing in LR
« on: October 21, 2007, 06:50:06 pm »

I've printed a reasonable amount in LR without incident. Until today. I wanted to test a new paper - a Hawk Mtn matte. I downloaded and installed a profile, did all the stuff as usual in LR, selecting the profile, etc. When it went to print, it didn't seem to process the file and the only output on the paper was my cute little identity plate... When I switched back to another paper, it printed out meek as a lamb. Is the profile goofy? Am I goofy? Any thoughts?

Marco

madmanchan

• Web
Printing in LR
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 08:16:48 pm »

Hmm, did the preview look ok in LR before printing?

Did you mean to apply a specific preset (e.g., from the left panel) before printing?
Eric Chan

marcgoldring

Printing in LR
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 09:14:12 am »

Oops, sorry for the delay in response...

The preview looked fine and there was no preset applied that I know of (sometimes software tricks me that way, though...)

I simply switched profiles and went on my merry way. Since I was testing a new paper with the supplied profile, I've no experience with this combo. I just tried it again and the images print with another profile but not with this one. The preview looks the same as it always does - shows the layout on the paper - no images show in the preview but they never have...

Thanks,

Marco
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 09:35:53 am by marcgoldring »
Pages: [1]   Go Up