Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase P21 back/ green cast  (Read 2432 times)

billy

Phase P21 back/ green cast
« on: October 15, 2007, 11:01:06 pm »

I know I have read about this before, but searched and found nothing. I have a job tomorrow and a new P21 back, when I shoot tethered I get a green color cast that fixes itself when I neutralize off grey card but shoots fine when to a CF card. whats the problem? I am using the P21 natural portrait profile in C1 Pro.

billy

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 12:20:05 am »

help

pixjohn

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 12:50:06 am »

try the phaseone forums?

I shoot Leaf but I believe you can do a white reference to correct color cast?

Joe Behar

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 08:57:36 am »

I know I have read about this before, but searched and found nothing. I have a job tomorrow and a new P21 back, when I shoot tethered I get a green color cast that fixes itself when I neutralize off grey card but shoots fine when to a CF card. whats the problem? I am using the P21 natural portrait profile in C1 Pro.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=146257\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Billy,

When you shoot to a card the back is most likely set to auto white balance. When you shoot tethered you need to do an initial grey balance and then set that balance as the default. From then on, unless you delete your software preferences that white balance will be what shows up everytime you shoot.

pss

• http://www.schefz.com
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 12:58:00 pm »

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=146257\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
you are not getting a green cast, if you notice the color temp slider in C1 is all the way to the left.....your white balance is just set all the way to the left....check the settings on your back....

clawery

• http://www.captureintegration.com  / www.chrislawery.com
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 10:35:02 pm »

Billy,

There are a few settings I might have you check, but it would be quicker to do it over the phone.  Give Tim Palmer (770)597-1098 or I (Chris Lawery) (404)234-5195 a call and we'll walk you through it.

Chris Lawery
Capture Integration
www.captureintegration.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up