Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad Users  (Read 9066 times)

one|megapixel

Hasselblad Users
« on: October 11, 2007, 07:06:50 pm »

A new website forum was created specific for Hasselblad users. Your participation is WANTED!

hasselbladusers.com

Thanks.

Photomangreg

Hasselblad Users
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 07:30:48 pm »

A new website forum was created specific for Hasselblad users. Your participation is WANTED!

hasselbladusers.com

Thanks.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=145416\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

That looks very nice, seems like a great place to share info!

pss

• http://www.schefz.com
Hasselblad Users
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 07:52:07 pm »

That looks very nice, seems like a great place to share info!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=145420\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

is this a joke?

Photomangreg

Hasselblad Users
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 08:13:32 pm »

is this a joke?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=145424\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It looks like a pretty serious site to me, nicely organized, good place to share information and research as well.

Why does it seem like a joke to you?

H1/A75 Guy

Hasselblad Users
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 08:57:30 pm »

Its not a joke, and unlike the Leaf Forum, you do not have to provide a hardware serial number. The forum is open to anyone who chooses to take the six seconds to register. But hurry, it may be a 'closed' system soon.

Natasa Stojsic

Hasselblad Users
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 09:19:34 pm »

hasselbladusers.com

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. However, Luminous-Landscape offers/is more than just Forum as far as I am concerned.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:20:39 pm by Natasa Stojsic »
[span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:

SeanBK

Hasselblad Users
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 10:48:27 pm »

Thanks for the info. However, Luminous-Landscape offers/is more than just Forum as far as I am concerned.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=145435\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
     Apperantly you did not read the title, it says Hasselblad User Forum, Luminous-Landscape is ANTI-Hasselblad forum aka Hasselblad Basher Forum. Outside of the Hasselblad bashing comments, YES, L-L does provide good overall Pro-photographic info. Strickly for info & help for Hasselblad one has to look somewhere else - not here!!

one|megapixel

Hasselblad Users
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 12:32:51 am »

Thanks to those who have taken the time to sign up and share their knowledge & questions on our site.

Hasselbladusers.com is no joke. Obviously we just started, so there isn't much in the way of content yet, but that is why it's there... to create a site-specific place for the Hasselblad user.

LL is a great photography resource and that's what we want Hasselbladusers.com to be. However, it is specific to Hasselblad. So if you shoot Phase on a Mamiya system or Leaf on a 4x5 it would be of no use to you. Stay here. Share your knowledge on LL.

We live and breathe photography. We hope you do the same. Whatever your weapon of choice.

one|megapixel

mahleu

• 500px
Hasselblad Users
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 03:27:03 am »

Be careful, change your preferences otherwise you subscribe to every thread you post to, which means a lot of emails...

Bernd B.

Hasselblad Users
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 05:45:51 am »

The first theme is "H Series - Open discussion forum about the newer Hasselblad H series cameras."

I would call it: Open discussion forum about a closed system" !  

BTW: Owning three 500 bodies now, and a H1 I would not call myself a Hasselblad basher. I feel sort of bashed by Hasselblad by their politics.

Natasa Stojsic

Hasselblad Users
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 09:48:27 am »

Apperantly you did not read the title, it says Hasselblad User Forum, Luminous-Landscape is ANTI-Hasselblad forum aka Hasselblad Basher Forum. Outside of the Hasselblad bashing comments, YES, L-L does provide good overall Pro-photographic info. Strickly for info & help for Hasselblad one has to look somewhere else - not here!!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=145449\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

ANTI is very heavy word, so I have to disagree.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 10:22:19 am by Natasa Stojsic »

Natasa Stojsic

Hasselblad Users
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 09:53:15 am »

hasselbladusers.com

Thanks.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

For more exposure you could try this forum » [a href=\"http://www.hasselbladinfo.com/discus/messages/4/4.html]Hasselblad Info [/url]

I hope it helps

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
Hasselblad Users
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 12:04:57 pm »

I have to take issue with comments such as this.  Yes, the current 'What's New' page contains an article that is critical of Hasselblad's current marketing strategy.  It's an article written by Michael, based on his personal and professional views, and as he points out, the market will decide whether or not Hasselblad's decision was a wise one.

As far as the forums here go, Michael's voice is only one of... I don't know.  Hundreds?  Thousands?  And a not-often heard voice either.  Michael does have 'Administrator' status within the forums, but in my experience he has only used this rarely and only to ensure that posters here treat each other with at least a modicum of civility and respect.  If this WAS a 'Hasselblad Basher Forum' as you describe it, your post would have been removed and you would have been banned from this list.  Unless you're inviting such action on yourself, may I suggest we go back to discussing photography?

Mike.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 12:05:33 pm by wolfnowl »
If your mind is attuned t

Streetshooter

Hasselblad Users
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 01:38:42 pm »

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=145449\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

As the title suggests this is a forum where people have a platform for their views. If they  have something critical to say about a product then they've got a right to air them here,  that's what it's all about. Unfortunately Hasselblad have upset a lot of people lately with their marketing policy so that's why it might seem biased. Phase One,  Leaf and others regularly get flak.

Sensitive Hasselblad users who can't stand their gear being criticised will probably be better off on the Users Forum.  And before I get jumped on too, I've been using Hasselblad gear for twenty five years so I know the pitfalls. I've got a thick skin as well so I don't get upset. I want to know about other peoples problems. I've learned a great deal from reading the discussions about them here. Long may it continue.

samuel_js

Hasselblad Users
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 06:19:51 pm »

hasselbladusers.com

Thanks.

Hi, I signed up today. But I have a few suggestions if you don't mind....  

- I think the forums are too categorized. i don't see the point of separating the H1 from the H2 or H3, as they are almost the same cameras with similar operation rutines. The forum as it is now makes you browse too much. Also having this forums centralized makes easier too see interesting threads and I'm sure everyone would win with this.

- I don't see the need of having separate forums for Hasselbladbacks /Other backs. It would be better just  H series Film and H series Digital. What a bout questions concerning digital hasselblad and other brands?

- I think I'd be great to see a forum to talk about hasselblad as a company. Marketing etc...
- A rumors forum.    
- An official announcements forum.

So my ideas is something like this:

- Announcenments
- Rumors

- Strategy/Marketing

H System Digital
H system Film
H lenses (maybe)

V system digital
V system film
V lenses (maybe)

Hope you don't mind.

one|megapixel

Hasselblad Users
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 01:38:02 pm »

Thank you all who have taken the time to become a member @ hasselbladusers.com. We greatly appreciate all the comments and feedback you have given us over the last couple of days and will be making updates based on some of those comments.

We look forward to being a definitive resource for all of you Hasselblad users.

Many thanks!

one|megapixel

one|megapixel

Hasselblad Users
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 01:16:53 pm »

*OFF THE PRESS* FROM HASSELBLAD

Multi-shot bug in FlexColor 4.8.1
We have learned that users of Hasselblad CF-39MS digital backs using FlexColor 4.8.1 may experience that the multi-shot functionality does not work: the multi-shot sequence starts but is never finished correctly which then results in Flexcolor quitting unexpectedly.

Should you encounter this bug, the workaround is to downgrade the software to FlexColor 4.7.1 with a corresponding downgrading of firmware. FlexColor 4.7.1 can be downloaded from www.hasselblad.com.

The correction of this bug is included in the forthcoming FlexColor 4.8.2, expected for release within the next month.

Best regards,

Hasselblad USA
Product Management
Pages: [1]   Go Up