Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Beginners Questions  (Read 1646 times)

creativepro

Beginners Questions
« on: October 08, 2007, 03:15:46 am »

Hullo

Just downloaded 1.2 Lightroom - installed as instructions on screen - However, when I open the 1.2. Icon on desktop - the same installation instructions appear?

Where have I gone wrong?- most frustated.

I have a Mac computer 10.4.10 and would be grateful if simple instructions can be given to an obvious simple person.

Should by some miracle do correctly instal the downloaded 1.2.   Is it possible to keep the icon in the dock?  (Was not able to do this with 1.1. version for some reason)

thank   you

Sue

nik

• Nick Vasilopoulos Photography
Beginners Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 04:59:28 am »

It will be in your Applications Folder, called Adobe Lightroom. When it's open, click and hold for a second or two the lightroom icon in the dock and select 'keep in dock' from the menu that pops up.

-N

Hullo
Just downloaded 1.2 Lightroom - installed as instructions on screen - However, when I open the 1.2. Icon on desktop - the same installation instructions appear?

Where have I gone wrong?- most frustated.

I have a Mac computer 10.4.10 and would be grateful if simple instructions can be given to an obvious simple person.

Should by some miracle do correctly instal the downloaded 1.2.   Is it possible to keep the icon in the dock?  (Was not able to do this with 1.1. version for some reason)

thank   you
Sue
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=144544\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up