Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bridge CS3 and ACR 4.x problems with 1Ds files  (Read 1707 times)

tived

• http://
Bridge CS3 and ACR 4.x problems with 1Ds files
« on: October 01, 2007, 07:31:36 am »

Hi guys,

I am having a weird problem, I have been out shooting an event with both my Canon 1Ds and 1DmkIII, upon returning home, copying files to my computer (WinPC) I happily cranked up Adobe Bridge :-) some 947 files, it then states under the Filter menu. No Keywords 947 files OK!! good, but then it goes to File Type and it says, Camera Raw Images 696 and TIFF images 251.

Under my two serial numbers I have the following serial#1 528files and serial#2 419files, which equals 947files

In CaptureOne I get all 947 files, but when loading all files into the ACR, I only have 696 files in ACR?

Hmm, I am loosing all my hair, or whatever is left of it :-) please help

While I am on the topic of ACR, I find it very slow to update the images, I am using a Dual DualCore Opteron 285 with 8gb of ram, and scsi raid???? this thing should fly...    You know how the images are a bit fussy to begin with, and then they sharpen up as it updates the thumbnails.

thanks

Henrik
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 07:32:31 am by tived »

tived

• http://
Bridge CS3 and ACR 4.x problems with 1Ds files
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 08:32:50 am »

Ok, I am replying to myself :-)

?what could be wrong, I looked at older folders to see if I had a similar problem,but no. So I decided to copy the problem files to a new folder and that solved some of the problems, using the Batch RENAME tool. I repeated this again to a second folder and voila, I had all my raw files back. Moved them back to the original folder and we are cooking with fire!!!

So there you go!!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to help out, you have all been a great help! I will celebrate you with cold Danish beer! :-)

Henrik
Pages: [1]   Go Up