Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dual Display Lightroom  (Read 3309 times)

HickersonJasonC

Dual Display Lightroom
« on: September 30, 2007, 06:54:27 pm »

I'm trying out LR using a dual dislay setup. So far, I really like it and will probably be taking the plunge . . . however . . .

Initially, LR "chose" the correct display to occupy, but recently LR is loading into my Macbook Pro display, which is not ideal. I can't seem to find a way to move the window onto my large lcd display. There also seems no way to resize the window or minimize without selecting View>Minimize or hitting Command>M. What am I missing?

ranjans

Dual Display Lightroom
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 10:27:34 pm »

I'm trying out LR using a dual dislay setup. So far, I really like it and will probably be taking the plunge . . . however . . .

Initially, LR "chose" the correct display to occupy, but recently LR is loading into my Macbook Pro display, which is not ideal. I can't seem to find a way to move the window onto my large lcd display. There also seems no way to resize the window or minimize without selecting View>Minimize or hitting Command>M. What am I missing?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=143006\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You are missing the F key

press F until you see the title bar, then you can resize it & drag it to the other monitor.

HickersonJasonC

Dual Display Lightroom
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 07:30:47 pm »

Thanks. I knew it must be something super simple. Still getting used to this Mac. ..
Pages: [1]   Go Up