Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to rate image/s with 100% viewing.  (Read 2576 times)

ranjans

How to rate image/s with 100% viewing.
« on: September 27, 2007, 01:23:39 pm »

Rating is meant for choosing the best images & one of the parameter for choosing the image is focus.

I cant find a way in library module to have thumbnail show & one selected image at 100% & then I can use the stars to rate them.

LR forces me to choose  grid view for rating & in thumbnails don't let me check focus, AFAIK rating is a library function, how do you rate ensuring the focused shots?

I need to select batches of 4 shots so need to have thumbnail for rating in batch, but I also need any one image seen at 100%.

Any way out, or do we live with LR forced workflow?

tommm

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 01:36:44 pm »

I would also love to be able to check focus in grid view with a minature loupe like you used to be able to do in Rawshooter. Unfortunately the only way at the moment is to jump back and forth between loupe view and grid view, which is a bit slow.

61Dynamic

• http://
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 02:12:23 pm »

The only place you can rate more than one image at a time is in grid mode.

madmanchan

• Web
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 02:46:48 pm »

One way that I've found works well is to use loupe view with the film strip at the bottom.

Have the Caps lock key on.

In loupe view just type the 'z' key or click on the image to zoom to 100% and check for sharpness.

Press any key from 1 through 5 to assign the appropriate # of stars to the image. Since the Caps Lock is down, once you press once of the 1-5 keys LR will automatically advance to the next image.

So all you have to do is press a key from 1 thru 5 and LR auto-advances to the next image. Keep doing this till you've gone through all the images in the collection.
Eric Chan

DaHen

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 10:08:11 pm »

In loupe view just type the 'z' key or click on the image to zoom to 100% and check for sharpness.

So all you have to do is press a key from 1 thru 5 and LR auto-advances to the next image. Keep doing this till you've gone through all the images in the collection.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=142259\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Great tip.

Thanks madmanchan.    
My System: Windows8.1. Intel Core i7-377
Pages: [1]   Go Up