I opted to begin doing my own LF printing (Z3100 44") in order to have more control over the process. More control = more stuff to do including making sure the prints are protected. My canvas of choice is Breathing Color Chromata White, and they (Breathing Color) sell "Glamour Gloss II" their own proprietary finish.
So my questions are:
1. Do you roll or spray your finishes? (What special techniques /equipment do you use (i.e. HVLP vs. standard air gun)
2. Anyone using a liquid laminator system?
3. What top coat (product) do you use?
4. Are you happy with your system?
5. What kind of storage systems? Rolls, racks, hanging, etc.
OK, lots of questions - it would be nice to know about your systems - I've been building some interesting racks for holding my prints, using 1 1/4" PVC pipe - (the prints free hang over the tubing and touch nothing).