Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Airport International  (Read 1622 times)

robertfields

Airport International
« on: September 22, 2007, 04:47:05 pm »

I know Michael has reviewed the Think Tank Photo Airport International, but I just want to ditto his recommendation.  This bag is superbly crafted and well thought out. Rugged, dependable and versatile. And considering it's external dimensions, internally it is absolutely cavernous.  I used it on a recent trip to Hawaii for two weeks and took way more gear than I really needed but it was not an issue because it all fit so well in the AI. As Michael says, if you combine this bag with another bag for day-work, it  is a very workable solution for transport and "in the field"  I also used the Lowepro Slingshot 100 which I saw several other photographers using on Kauai (popular bag!).  For my laptop, I use my other favorite carry-on bag, a Patagonia One Bag
http://www.patagonia.com/usa/product/produ...yle_color=48092
which can also double as a day pack, albeit, without as much padding/protection as the slingshot.  Also note, Think Tank's Cable Management 50 fits perfectly into the Patagonia, like it was made for it and it can handle gobs of wires, cables, chargers, batteries, cleaning equipment, what-not, superbly.  The CM 50 is indespensable for that kind of stuff.  Highly recommended. The Airport International is not cheap, but worth the price. You get what you pay for.
Pages: [1]   Go Up