Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Toyo VX125, Lenses, Compendium, SpotmeterF, QL  (Read 2070 times)

Sfleming

• http://
Toyo VX125, Lenses, Compendium, SpotmeterF, QL
« on: September 20, 2007, 10:08:21 pm »

Howdy y'all. Been elsewhere for a year or so. Had some great successes with LF ... Have sold some large prints on Epson Canvas. (53 x 38 in.) Have a diptych (two images) of such proportions hanging in the new Austin Children' Hospital that I sold. But I'm hanging up my LF spurs. There is a very limited market for such large prints and I'm going to go smaller and digital. I need to raise some cash for a new Nikon D3 and a couple lenses.

The camera is in Excellent  condition:  It does have some very slight wear signs. There are some pin-head wear spots on the points of the bellows along one side. Since the bellows are green the wear shows as black pin-head (smaller actually) sized dots. A black bellows would not show this. Also if you look at the pic showing the open back you can see there is a tiny paint fleck missing up where the pin for the viewer inserts. Also I modified the male clamp fitting standard on these cameras to fit into an Arca Swiss style clamp. there are some very slight scuffs on the lens board adapter where the smaller boards clip in. Very slight.  I would call it excellent +++ condition.

Price: $2100.00

Also selling my three lenses - all on lens boards all have both caps including the CF:

SOLD 1. Schneider Kreuznach Super Angulon 5.6/75 Multicoating with S K Center Filter III Multicoating. SN14740659 - 9+ condition - Copal 0 - $500 plus $200 for CF

2. Schneider Kreuznach Symmar-S 5.6/150 Multicoating SN14 003 751 - 9+ condition - Copal 0 - $360

SOLD  3. Schneider Kreuznach Apo Symmar 5.6/210 SN14 586 096 - 9 condition - Copal 1 - $350

Also have a very little used Quickload holder $75 ...

SOLD  and a Minolta Spotmeter F for sale. $200

AND a Lee Compendium WA Hood/Filter Holder with three adaptors.  Selling the whole thing as a unit. The rings are: 77mm - metal. 72mm - plastic. 67mm wide angle - metal

Package deal. $200.00

http://www.pbase.com/sfleming/toyo_vx_125

Feel free to e-mail me at s_fleming@hughes.net
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 11:58:37 am by Sfleming »
Pages: [1]   Go Up