Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: done  (Read 2052 times)

ericaro

done
« on: September 15, 2007, 11:04:33 pm »

I am attempting to work with LR again.I always hated the fact that it does not follow my own directory of files but I want the try the update to see if they fixed the mess. Simple question: where is the"done' button in LR. (easily found with all other buttons in ACR)Thanks   Louis bouillon

CatOne

• http://blloyd.smugmug.com
done
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 11:26:08 pm »

I am attempting to work with LR again.I always hated the fact that it does not follow my own directory of files but I want the try the update to see if they fixed the mess. Simple question: where is the"done' button in LR. (easily found with all other buttons in ACR)Thanks   Louis bouillon
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=139674\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Not sure what you mean?

You don't need a "done" button in LR.  You're not marking a state change where you write the XMP file or you hand it off to Photoshop.  Everything you do is instantaneously saved (in LR's database) and can be reversed at will.

So there's no need for a done button at all, and one doesn't exist.

louis bouillon

done
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 02:54:30 pm »

Not sure what you mean?

You don't need a "done" button in LR.  You're not marking a state change where you write the XMP file or you hand it off to Photoshop.  Everything you do is instantaneously saved (in LR's database) and can be reversed at will.

So there's no need for a done button at all, and one doesn't exist.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=139680\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up