Clearing out a bunch of my gear that I don't use much...if you don't see what you are looking for, check back as I will be adding more as I go through everything. Probably at least one or two canon and mamiya 645 lenses maybe more.
1) Leica 35-70 f/4 ROM with case and fixed lens hood but missing front cap. This works great on Canon bodies without having to do mirror shaves and is much better than the 24-70L plus has a great macro range. I have the f/2.8 version so don't need both. Asking $575 but make an offer - don't be shy! Pictures are available at http://www.eh21.com/4Sale/
2) Leica 50mm f/2.0 Summicron ROM latest version with caps and case. I have the 50mm 'lux so don't need this one. Condition is excellent. See pics on link above. Asking $425
Now I've got several printers that I'm not using. These are oldies but goodies. If you want one you can have for a song....but you have to pick it up from my studio in Richmond CA (near San Francisco). I hope I don't have to put them in the dumpster!
1) Olympus 400 dye sub printer. Makes great 8x10 prints that are durable with no fuss.
2) HP 8650 PS dye sub. This will make photo quality prints on paper up to 8x12 (printed area) and its a real workhorse. Same printer that was inside the wolf camera kiosks. Rated for like 10,000 prints a month and makes the same quality print or better than the newer Olympus. This one does postscript and has Ethernet and two paper tray sizes, plus a bunch of paper and ribbon. It will also print on transparencies.
3) Epson r300M printer
Scanners: Same deal as for printers
SALE PENDING! 1) Giant flatbed scanner - an epson 836xl It will do 11x17 prints! not a new one by any means but makes beautiful scans and was very expensive new.
SOLD! 2) Minolta slide scanner - given to me by a friend. Seems to be never used.
1) Giottos MH-2000 double socket ball head $100
2) Bogen 3 handle tripod head #3047 (very heavy duty but old) with quick release plate (make offer)
3) Acratech Ultimate ball head (lightly used) make offer
4) Bogen 3001 tripod legs and head #3029 and quick release plate