Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monaco DColor camera profiling software  (Read 1982 times)

LA30

Monaco DColor camera profiling software
« on: September 09, 2007, 06:56:17 pm »

I am selling my copy of Monaco systems DColor camera profiling software.

"Quick, Easy, and Affordable Camera Profiling
MonacoDCcolor is the ideal digital camera profiling solution, created with professional photographers in mind. Profiling your digital camera allows you to seamlessly integrate digital shots into your ICC color-managed workflow. MonacoDCcolor works in conjunction with industry standard targets, which have been specifically developed for use with digital cameras to produce the highest quality digital camera profiles available. Digital camera profiling ensures that digital captures will look their best and match your scene colors. As a result, you will spend less time retouching images to recover the original colors. MonacoDCcolor is the perfect accompaniment to any color managed workflow that already includes monitor and output profiling.

System Requirements
Windows
Pentium PC or better, Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP, 128MB application RAM, 100 MB free disk space, Color Monitor with 24-bit or greater video card (with LUT support) USB port
Apple Macintosh OS X Requirements
Power Macintosh or better, Macintosh System 10.1.4 or later, 128 MB system RAM, 64 MB free disk space, Color Monitor with 24-bit or greater video card (with LUT support)

Creates ICC profiles for digital cameras Allows digital cameras to capture color accurately, reducing the need for image retouching Simplifies the profiling process with a wizard-like interface; digital camera profiles can be built in less than 5 minutes! Intelligent algorithms determine the optimum profile for your digital camera Automatic color balancing and compensating for uneven performance of your camera"

Samy's sells it for $269.95

I am asking $160.00 shipped to USA.  This software uses a dongle so you can't pirate it.

Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up