I purchased this a little over a year ago, but it has seen almost no use - like new condition, with original boxes. They still smell new.
The Profoto Acute System offers action-stopping short flash duration and fast recycling times for any type of application. Heavy-duty design, dual voltage capability, consistency of light output and color temperature, and compatibility with Profoto's full line of modular light shaping tools, make Profoto the first choice of professional photographers around the world.
The Acute 2R 1200 w/s power pack is identical to the Profoto Acute 2 1200, with the addition of a built-in PocketWizard Brand Digital Radio Slave, to provide freedom from sync cords.
The Acute 2 modular flash head design features a circular, heavy duty, quartz flash tube and UV coated protection dome that surrounds both the flash tube and the 250W modeling light. It provides even, consistent illumination. The modeling lights for the flash heads are readily available in a variety of voltages for use all over the world. There are optional domes that are more heavily coated, for a warming effect of the light output.
This 2 head 1200 w/s kit includes zoom reflectors, which slide along the flash head, altering the beam spread of the light output.
- Features a built-in PocketWizard Brand Radio Slave.
Attach an optional PocketWizard transmitter to the camera, and trigger the pack from up to 300' away.
- Simply turn the power supply on and the system is put into "Learn" Mode. The first signal it recieves, it remembers. To reset, turn the power supply off, then on again. Then send a new channel, which will be locked in until the power supply is turned off.
- Power output can be dialed down 6 stops from 1200 to 37.5 w/s.
- The power level chosen can be symmetrically or asymmetrically distributed among 1, 2, or 3 flashheads.
- Compatible with all AC voltages between 90 and 260V.
90-130V and switchable to 180-260V, 45-65Hz.
Change modeling light in head for appropriate voltage.
- Fan cooling keeps internal components working consistently over years of operation.
- Switchable signal beeps when unit is fully recycled.
- Short flash duration, and recycling times are perfect for moving subjects.
- Get a good preview of the power settings. As the flash power is dialed down, the modeling light dims.
- 16' Phono to PC Sync Cord (504301) is included.
- The zoom reflectors allow a variable beam spread of the flash heads.
1 Acute2R Generator, 2 Acute2 fan cooled heads w/ UV protection glass, Quartz flashtube, 250 watt modeling light, zoom reflector and plastic protection caps
Custom fitted Tenba Air Case (AT-4LH) designed to accept three heads. It provides superb protection of the equipment and can stand the rigors of airline shipping.
Buyer pays shipping. Money order or paypal (add 3%).