Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Qimage and preset borders with Z3100  (Read 2095 times)

Terry Cooney

Qimage and preset borders with Z3100
« on: September 08, 2007, 09:19:16 am »

I've been doing 'first draft' prints with my new Z3100 and Qimage for a week now and am extremely happy with the results, but one thing is eluding me: the borders. How do I set preset borders (say, 2" on every print edge) so that it actually prints that way?

I've tried every combination in the Z3100's print settings, margins, along with B and B+ in Qimage, borderless, etc; everything I can find. Every print that I create is 2.5" on one side, 1.8" or so on the other, or vice-versa.

Am I missing something easy? TIA.

rdonson

Qimage and preset borders with Z3100
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 03:14:57 pm »

I've been doing 'first draft' prints with my new Z3100 and Qimage for a week now and am extremely happy with the results, but one thing is eluding me: the borders. How do I set preset borders (say, 2" on every print edge) so that it actually prints that way?

I've tried every combination in the Z3100's print settings, margins, along with B and B+ in Qimage, borderless, etc; everything I can find. Every print that I create is 2.5" on one side, 1.8" or so on the other, or vice-versa.

Am I missing something easy? TIA.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=138014\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If you don't get an answer here you might want to try the "Printers, Paper and Ink" forum
Regards,
Ron
Pages: [1]   Go Up