Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sinarback Users  (Read 4671 times)

thsinar

• http://www.sinarcameras.com
For Sinarback Users
« on: September 06, 2007, 10:38:13 pm »

Dear All,

The latest Captureshop version 5.5.1 has been released yesterday and can be downloaded from our site at:

www.sinarcameras.com

---> "Downloads" ---> "Softwares"

Among others:

- Live Video quality for eMotion backs has been improved.
- Colour calibrations can be performed with first generation SB's ((SB22, 23 L/HR, 44 L/HR, 54 S/H).
- A new firmware version is automatically being installed when a Sinarback 54M or 54 MC is connected for the first time.
- When using a Sinarback 22, 23 L/HR, 43 S/H or eVolution 75 H on a Sinarcam 2 the shortest selectable exposure time is now 1/30 second.

Best regards,
Thierry
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

PdF

For Sinarback Users
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 10:47:01 am »

Dear All,

The latest Captureshop version 5.5.1 has been released yesterday and can be downloaded from our site at:

www.sinarcameras.com

Among others:

- Colour calibrations can be performed with first generation SB's ((SB22, 23 L/HR, 44 L/HR, 54 S/H).
- A new firmware version is automatically being installed when a Sinarback 54M or 54 MC is connected for the first time.
- When using a Sinarback 22, 23 L/HR, 43 S/H or eVolution 75 H on a Sinarcam 2 the shortest selectable exposure time is now 1/30 second.

Best regards,
Thierry
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=137802\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I worked today (four big and difficult industrial shots) with the new program.

GREAT.

With the new options (numbers of caracters of numeration, speed, ...), it works fine. My Sinarcam 2 is Happy !

Thank you very much, Thierry, for the quick information.

PdF
PdF

Chokourov

Re: For Sinarback Users
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 05:21:22 pm »

Dear All,

www.sinarcameras.com

Among others:

Best regards,
Thierry

Thierry
I know is a long shot if you still remember Sinarcam2 can you please advise on "Sinarcam 2 the shortest selectable exposure time is now 1/30 second" I have Sinarcam 2 and with the latest version of CaptureShop 6.1.2. show shortest exposure 1/8 of second ?
Many thanks in advance

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 05:35:58 pm »

Thierry
I know is a long shot if you still remember Sinarcam2 can you please advise on "Sinarcam 2 the shortest selectable exposure time is now 1/30 second" I have Sinarcam 2 and with the latest version of CaptureShop 6.1.2. show shortest exposure 1/8 of second ?
Many thanks in advance

From 2009...
To all who feel concerned:

I wish to inform you here and officially that I will stop any post made with my "Sinar" signature.

My working contract with Sinar AG Switzerland has been terminated by Sinar yesterday, February 24th 2009.

I won't make any remark, nor give any information in public as for the reasons of the termination or others, being bound by confidentiality.

Starting now, I would like to ask those having specific Sinar questions, technical issues or other Sinar related requests, to contact either their respective distributor or dealer, or Sinar directly.

I would really like to thank all the members here, with whom I had the privilege to communicate and exchange information, sometimes to answer questions and help with issues. It has been my very pleasure, and never a "must" situation for me. And I would like to thank also those who have read my posts without participating.

I shall as per today open a new account here and continue my participation as an independent member.

Thanks again to all, for your so valuable support all the time, for those nice words sent to me, and for having tolerated my presence.

My special thanks go here and of course also to Michael Reichmann, for having welcomed me in his placed and for having offered me the possibility to participate.
These thanks are as well for his team.

All the best to all, with all my wishes of doing well in these difficult times ahead.
Best regards,
Thierry

So you can see Thierry is not active here anymore.

Perhaps you could check with your Sinar dealer, or maybe someone else here can help you?

Theodoros

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 08:19:12 pm »

From 2009...
So you can see Thierry is not active here anymore.

Perhaps you could check with your Sinar dealer, or maybe someone else here can help you?

I don't see the reason why you bothered replying on this pointless resurrection Doug... Nightmares perhaps?  ;)  ;D

Doug Peterson

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 08:41:27 pm »

I don't see the reason why you bothered replying on this pointless resurrection Doug... Nightmares perhaps?  ;)  ;D

Ideally the forum acts as an online salon with Michael/Kevin hosting a group of interesting people at their online house.

If someone walked in the door and asked for Thierry and I knew Thierry had left the party (and left a farewell note specifically addressed to anyone who came looking for him) I'd let them know, and then shout out to the party if there was anyone else that could help him.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 08:48:14 pm by Doug Peterson »

Theodoros

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 08:59:05 pm »

Ideally the forum acts as an online salon with Michael/Kevin hosting a group of interesting people at their online house.

If someone walked in the door and asked for Thierry and I knew Thierry had left the party (and left a farewell note specifically addressed to anyone who came looking for him) I'd let them know, and then shout out to the party if there was anyone else that could help him.

Help him with what? ...captureshop is up to its (much better) 6.1.2 version some ages ago...   :'(

EDIT: In fact, I believe 6.1.2 was released long after Thierry was not with Sinar anymore...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 09:06:51 pm by Theodoros »

yaya

• http://yayapro.com
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2015, 07:53:27 am »

Thierry
Many thanks in advance

From memory I recall the maximum speed on all Sinarcam models (I, II & III) being 1/15th but as Doug suggested you should ask your local dealer or the manufacturer to be sure.

Yair
Yair Shahar | Product Manager | Phase One - Cultural Heritage
e: ysh@phaseone.com |

sgilbert

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2015, 10:12:42 am »

I guess there are other photo forums worse than this, but some of the posts here are really something. 

synn

• My fine art portfolio
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 10:39:41 am »

Do you HAVE to be a dick in every thread?
Doug's post was far more useful than anything you have posted in this thread. If you have nothing to contribute, don't.
my portfolio: www.sandeepmurali.com

Theodoros

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2015, 03:58:16 pm »

Well... I certainly miss Thierry (as well as the HB ambassadors)... I guess it now is an "one firm show" only in the forums...

Doug Peterson

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2015, 06:12:43 pm »

Well... I certainly miss Thierry (as well as the HB ambassadors)... I guess it now is an "one firm show" only in the forums...

I miss having more reps here as well.

One of the nice things about this forum is that all are welcome (provided they act with even a modicum of civility). If you know anyone at Sinar, Hassy, Leica, Sony etc please feel free to invite them!

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2015, 06:44:25 pm »

I miss having more reps here as well.

One of the nice things about this forum is that all are welcome (provided they act with even a modicum of civility). If you know anyone at Sinar, Hassy, Leica, Sony etc please feel free to invite them!

Wasn't NickT a Hassy guy?

Edmund
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald
Pages: [1]   Go Up