Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One P45 revised price  (Read 3777 times)

david.westphal

Phase One P45 revised price
« on: September 05, 2007, 07:13:50 pm »

Phase One P45 V series mount for sale.  1.5 years left on the value added warranty so it is completely upgradeable  to the P45+.  I believe you can also change the mount when upgrading too.  The back is in excellent condition.  I believe it has 15K captures.  I have the case, cables and a clean serial code without any uses.  The new price is $21,000 USD.

If you are interested, please reply to this post or email me at david@westphalphotography.com
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 12:46:52 am by david.westphal »

jonstewart

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 03:45:01 pm »

Phase One P45 V series mount for sale.  1.5 years left on the value added warranty so it is completely upgradeable  to the P45+.  I believe you can also change the mount when upgrading too.  The back is in excellent condition.  I believe it has 15K captures.  I have the case, cables and a clean serial code without any uses.  The new price is $21,000 USD.

If you are interested, please reply to this post or email me at david@westphalphotography.com
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=137570\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hmmm, this got my attention. Any idea roughly how much to change the mount to a Mamiya one would cost? (I'm assuming this is possible)

Also, did you own it from new? ...and are you in the EU or outside it?

The only other thing I need to figure is what 15k captures means in real terms.

Thanks
Jon
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 03:46:33 pm by jonstewart »
Jon Stewart
 If only life were so simple.

david.westphal

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 11:18:02 pm »

i think the change to mamiya mount is $2500.  That's just a guess.  But you can also upgrade and do a cross platform switch.  That keep you value added warranty in tact.

Well, 15k captures just means that it's been shot that much.  That's low for 1 and 1/2 years.  I really haven't used it much this year.  I've had from new so I am the only owner.  It's in perfect condition.  Always hand carried and with me at all times while working.  I am in Los Angeles CA.

jonstewart

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 03:40:41 am »

i think the change to mamiya mount is $2500.  That's just a guess.  But you can also upgrade and do a cross platform switch.  That keep you value added warranty in tact.
Well, 15k captures just means that it's been shot that much.  That's low for 1 and 1/2 years.  I really haven't used it much this year.  I've had from new so I am the only owner.  It's in perfect condition.  Always hand carried and with me at all times while working.  I am in Los Angeles CA.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=137805\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks for the reply David.

Unfortunately, due to the way our sales tax works, I can actually buy a refurb in the Mamiya mount significantly cheaper than importing yours from the US. All the best with the sale.

Regards
Jon
Jon Stewart
 If only life were so simple.
Pages: [1]   Go Up