Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Z3100 Plug-in for Photoshop CS2  (Read 1665 times)

KEakle

Z3100 Plug-in for Photoshop CS2
« on: September 05, 2007, 06:14:54 pm »

I just got a Z3100 24" printer that I'm running with Photoshop CS2 under Vista Home Premium.  In numerous reviews, they talk about a HP Pro Print plug-in for Adobe Photoshop CS2.  This didn't come with the printer, and I can't find a website (either HP or Adobe) that lets you download the software.  HP's support found webpages that talk about the plug-in, but again they don't have a link to download it.  Anybody know what's up?

Geoff Wittig

Z3100 Plug-in for Photoshop CS2
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 07:02:31 pm »

I just got a Z3100 24" printer that I'm running with Photoshop CS2 under Vista Home Premium.  In numerous reviews, they talk about a HP Pro Print plug-in for Adobe Photoshop CS2.  This didn't come with the printer, and I can't find a website (either HP or Adobe) that lets you download the software.  HP's support found webpages that talk about the plug-in, but again they don't have a link to download it.  Anybody know what's up?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=137563\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Near as I can tell, there was initially a printing plug-in available for the Mac, but not for the PC, which was promised later. We're now something like 5-6 months out and nothing's shown up yet. It might be useful, considering how batsh*t squirrely the HP Z3100 driver for PC is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up