Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Presets  (Read 2295 times)

marcgoldring

Presets
« on: September 03, 2007, 09:10:32 pm »

Here's the story:

I changed all the saturation sliders to -100 to get a black and white image. Nice b&w on the screen. I then saved this as a preset and left the settings as they were - treatment (color) was checked and color and saturation were checked as well. Fine. Now when I got back to the imported version of the file and click on my preset, nothing happens.

I know there's something here I'm not getting. Only question is - what? Any help greatly appreciated!

Marco

francois

Presets
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 02:52:00 am »

Here's the story:

I changed all the saturation sliders to -100 to get a black and white image. Nice b&w on the screen. I then saved this as a preset and left the settings as they were - treatment (color) was checked and color and saturation were checked as well. Fine. Now when I got back to the imported version of the file and click on my preset, nothing happens.

I know there's something here I'm not getting. Only question is - what? Any help greatly appreciated!

Marco
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=137136\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Marco,
Look at the screenshot below. In the preset dialog, you probably did check the Saturation checkbox instead of Color Adjustments.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 02:54:27 am by francois »
Francois

marcgoldring

Presets
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 09:05:45 am »

Francois - duh, yup, you got that right! Thanks so much. Can you tell me the difference then what does checking the saturation box do? From what I can see, nothing, but clearly I'm not seeing something!!

Marco

francois

Presets
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 09:17:59 am »

Francois - duh, yup, you got that right! Thanks so much. Can you tell me the difference then what does checking the saturation box do? From what I can see, nothing, but clearly I'm not seeing something!!

Marco
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=137199\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
It's for the - global - saturation setting in the basic tab (grouped with clarity and vibrance in the "presence" section).
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 09:19:30 am by francois »
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up