Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad battery grips/chargers for H cameras  (Read 2995 times)

sanvandur

• http://www.santiagovanegas.com
Hasselblad battery grips/chargers for H cameras
« on: August 31, 2007, 05:38:18 pm »

I have an H1 with the 9.6V battery grip/charger. Currently, I only have one battery and I need a spare. Apparently, the 9.6V battery/charger has been discontinued to make way for the new 7.2V battery/charger. All I need is a second battery. I can't find a 9.6V anywhere, and the 7.2V battery/charger is almost $400. So, does anybody know if the 7.2V battery is compatible with H1, and if the 7.2V battery can be charged with the 9.6V charger? I don't want to shell out $400 just for one extra battery (and having to deal with two chargers).
Thanks
Santiago Vanegas photography at www.santiagovanegas.com

DavidP

• papas.com
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 09:12:05 pm »

The new 7.2 batteries will work on the H1 but you do need the new charger. Calumet has been selling the older battery grips  on their clearance center on ebay from time to time. I don't know if they will have anymore. Also KEH has had them in the past. Maybe you can keep checking ebay and they will turn up used.

MarkKay

• http://markkayphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/1305161
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 10:55:12 pm »

Yes i have seen the older ones on ebay from time to time as well

The new 7.2 batteries will work on the H1 but you do need the new charger. Calumet has been selling the older battery grips  on their clearance center on ebay from time to time. I don't know if they will have anymore. Also KEH has had them in the past. Maybe you can keep checking ebay and they will turn up used.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=136668\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

DavidP

• papas.com
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 01:11:26 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up