Simple and to the point site. No bells and whistles. Loads pretty fast. Wonderful images deserving a great web site to showcase them. Perhaps my comments in this thread and the following thread can help:http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....showtopic=13890
Some font sizes are too small, such as those in the menu bar and Artist page. Your e-mail address and links in dark blue are illegible against a black background.
A few pages's working area are left justified, but the gallery pages are centered. Inconsistent, and I doubt it is intentional.
You need to proof read the purchase info page. I found at least one grammatical mistake.
The "Information on print purchases" link on the Portfolio page is better suited in the gallery pages, or as a menu button. I doubt anyone would link to purchase without first viewing your work. It also shows your eagerness for sale. As currently implemented, someone interested in a purchase would have to view your work in the galleries, then return to the Portfolio page to locate the purchase link, assuming that the viewer remembers that there is a link there.
The gallery suffered many common problems I mentioned in the referred thread above:
- I like the page layout: group of thumbnails and an enlargement on the same page. Image sizes are great so that no scrolling is necessary for 17" and larger monitors.
- Once in a gallery, the menu bar disappeared, requiring back tracking to Contact you, etc.
- I can't tell how many images are in your Portfolio.
- Images are not numbered, making it difficult to referred to them. Nor can I tell how the enlargement I'm viewing fits in the complete gallery, i.e., I like to see the "n of m" info.
- There are no back/forward navigation help to sequence through the images within a group of thumbnails. But the back/forward arrows to navigate between groups of thumbnails is a good touch, and not often found in other gallery pages.