Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can It Be Saved  (Read 1924 times)

haidergill

• http://
Can It Be Saved
« on: August 28, 2007, 10:54:15 am »

Hi,

I took the photo below it turned out well apart from the guy on the left barging into the the shot. Do you think I can save the shot by cropping some of him out, say just below his front knee. I don't like the fact the at you can't see his feet and skateboard or am I being too fussy?

Another point is that I blew some of the highlights on boarder (bright sunshine on the side his face/arm) in order to capture the motion blur of the legs and the board is the that a good trade-off?

Thanks
Haider

Peter McLennan

Can It Be Saved
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 11:19:37 am »

Hi,

I took the photo below it turned out well apart from the guy on the left barging into the the shot. Do you think I can save the shot by cropping some of him out, say just below his front knee. I don't like the fact the at you can't see his feet and skateboard or am I being too fussy?

Another point is that I blew some of the highlights on boarder (bright sunshine on the side his face/arm) in order to capture the motion blur of the legs and the board is the that a good trade-off?

Thanks
Haider
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=135964\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Lots of potential here, IMO  Some of that highlight detail might be recoverable. If all else fails, you can try cloning some highlight detail into the blown area from elsewhere in the image.  Why don't you try tilting (rotating) the image?  Might add some tension.  Use the crop tool to rotate.
Pages: [1]   Go Up